Access to Auctions
Only for registered users
Portal owner and administrator
© SISAPTEC, S.L. - 2013
The portal owner and administrator www.mercapesca.com is SISAPTEC, S.L.
- Registered address and other identification details:
- Company name: SISAPTEC, S.L.
- Registered address: Pic de Peguera, 11 - Parc. Tec. UDG - 17003 Girona - SPAIN
- Tel: +34 972 183 480
- Fax: +34 972 183 483
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.sisaptec.com
- NIF: B55089676
- Registered in the Company Register of Girona: Folio 72, volume 2800, sheet GI-50666
Information about Privacy and Data Processing
- New European Data Protection Law
- The General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR), published in May 2016, came into force on 25 May 2018. It is directly applicable throughout the European Union and seeks to protect private individuals with respect to the processing and free movement of their personal data.
|Basic information about data protection|
|Data controller||SISAPTEC, SL|
|Purpose||Technical and administrative management of the service, Communications|
|Justification||Performance of the contract / Legitimate interest / Consent|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties, unless required by law or necessary for rendering a service requested by the customer|
|Rights||Access, rectification and erasure of data. Portability. Restriction or objection to processing. Withdraw the consent given.|
|Additional information||Follow this link for additional information.|
- Data controller
- Name: SISAPTEC, S.L.
Address: Pic de Peguera, 11 - Parc. Tec. UDG - 17003 Girona - SPAIN
Tel: +34 972 183 480
Fax: +34 972 183 483
Tax Identification Number: B55089676
- The data we hold about the service's users are:
- Company's fiscal and bank data
- Company's address
- About the contact people:
- Full name
- Email address within the company
- Company's telephone number
If you contract our services:
The only communications you will receive from us will be the documents that are absolutely necessary to maintain the business relationship and the alerts about faults in the service. In cases of urgent service breakdowns, we may also contact you by telephone.
If you are only asking for information or a free demonstration of our services:
The communications you will receive will be concerned with the information you have requested and the information that is necessary to process the demonstrations.
- The legitimate purpose for processing the data is to manage the business relationship between us and render the contracted services.
With your express consent and authorisation, they can be used to send you service alerts, marketing information about updates and technical upgrades and to perform surveys.
This authorisation can be withdrawn or modified at any time.
The data will be kept until termination of the business relationship, when they will be blocked and held available solely to Magistrates and Courts, Public Prosecutors and competent Public Administrations, for addressing possible liabilities in the processing. When the stipulated period has elapsed, the data will be erased permanently.
- The legal basis for processing your data is to perform the services contract in the mercapesca.net portal, to which you are subscribed with your express consent.
- Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless required by law or it is necessary to assign them to render a service requested by you. You will be informed in such cases.
- Data subjects have the following rights with respect to their data:
- Not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing of their data
- Withdrawal or modification of the consent to receive information
- Origin of the data
- The data are obtained directly and exclusively from the user, either through an online form, a paper form, an email or by telephone.
- SISAPTEC has implemented the necessary security levels and protocols to prevent loss, theft, misuse, tampering and unauthorised access to users' Personal Data.
In order to exercise your rights and make queries about processing of your data, you can send an email to the following address:
Or by post to:
- SISAPTEC, S.L.
- Departamento Mercapesca.net
- C/ Pic de Peguera, 11 - Parc. Tec. UDG - B-2.18
- 17003 Girona
In accordance with current regulations, the MERCAPESCA portal uses its own and third party cookies in order to offer a better browsing experience and a better service.
The cookies are small packages of information that the website servers send to the user's browser. This information relates to their browsing.